PARISH HALL HIRE
Application for the hire of the Fr Albert McKeogh Memorial Hall
Parish Hall Hire
· The Hall Hire fee for a function is $500. This includes 2 hours preparation time. · The non refundable deposit ($100) must be paid at the time of booking the hall. The hall hire fee balance must be paid 2 weeks before the function.
· If alcohol will be consumed at your function, you must obtain a liquor online at www.police.nsw.gov.au/online_services/party_safety/register_my_party. A copy of the permit must be submitted to the parish office prior to your function.
· If your function is for an 18th or 21st birthday party, you must hire a security guard and submit the details to the office prior to the function. For other functions the need for security will be requested at the discretion of the parish priest.
· The hall Bond is $400. The bond will be withheld if any damage is caused to the hall. It will also be withheld if you do not clean up after your function. The bond must be paid before the function. If the bond is paid by credit/debit card, it can automatically be refunded onto the same card. Otherwise you must submit your bank account number for the bond refund.
· The keys are to be collected on the friday morning from the parish office and returned the next working day after the function.
· We accept payment by cash, cheque, debit/credit card, EFT Payment to OLMC varroville, BSB: 066711, Account: 002237